AGILIGHT®, INC. INTRODUCES THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED RETRORAYZ LED Light Bars.
AGILIGHT® SUSTAINABLE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY LED SIGNAGE LIGHTING PORTFOLIO HAS BECOME EVEN MORE DIVIRSIFIED.
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS DECEMBER 30, 2015
AgiLight, Inc. a leading manufacturer of high performing LED (light emitting diode) signage lighting systems recently unveiled the double sided RETRORAYZ LED Light bars for fluorescent lamps, double-faced cabinet signs and box signs retrofit and new installation opportunities.
The RETRORAYZ™ 700 LED Light Bars lighting system provides a high-efficiency and cost-effective solution to replace fluorescent lamps. With a unique built to last design, you are sure to benefit from reduced maintenance costs and improved energy savings.
Features and Applications
- Plug-and-play replacement of linear fluorescent lamps for fast installation in retrofits.
- Wide operating temperature range -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- 50,000 hours L70 lifetime, 5-year warranty
- Custom length and features available for national programs
- 3 VersaLens® beam pattern options in 3 color temperatures providing the best possible performance
- Compatible with R17d Recessed Double Contact (RDC) fluorescent lamp sockets
- IP68 rated, suitable for dry, damp and wet locations
“This is a major step for AgiLight® to help our customers reduce their carbon footprint while improving the look and performance of their current exterior signage using our RETRORAYZ™ 700 LED Light Bars. We have proven that our product offering, value proposition and technological leadership has made us a major LED lighting player in the global signage market,” said Paul Southard, Managing Director of AgiLight, Inc.
About AgiLight®, Inc.
Founded in 2003, AgiLight® is a leading LED lighting manufacturer for commercial signage market. AgiLight develops and produces LED lighting systems for signage, merchandising and point of sale applications. AgiLight’s product families include RETRORAYZ™ 700 LED Light Bars, SignRayz® PRO series LED modules, BoxRayz® LED systems, and LED power supplies. AgiLight has developed new technologies to enhance the signage illumination, including ONEwhite® for global color consistency, VersaLenz® for high optical efficiency, and Capzul® for waterproof LED module encapsulation. AgiLight, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of General LED, Inc. For more information, please refer to http://www.agilight.com